Energy from Waste 2014
- UKTI are supporting the Energy from Waste conference as the event attracts very significant overseas interest.
- Speakers include Westinghouse Plasma Corporation, Dong Energy and many others - exceptional opportunity to hear the very latest in waste to energy developments.
- Rapid bookings in the run up to the last few weeks before the event - book your place now while space allows.
- Booking rapidly - Energy from Waste conference dinner, 7.30 pm, 26 February 2014. Individual seats and tables available, but going quickly. See the page on the website or call the organisers for more information.
- Site visit on Tuesday 25 Feb almost full - limited number of spaces available. Please check availability.
- Keith Clarke CBE, former CEO, WS Atkins plc, Non-Executive Director, Future Cities Catapult will give the opening speech on Day 2, 27 February, of the Energy from Waste conference - top level insights into future city development and the potential role of waste to energy.
- Minister of State for Climate Change, Gregory Barker, taking questions during Q & A session on Thursday 27 February - unique opportunity to put your queries directly to the Minister.
Energy from Waste 2014 is currently experiencing very active delegate bookings from UK and international attendees. With an unprecedented range of high-quality speakers covering technical, policy and market developments, plus the promise of considerable senior-level networking opportunities, this year's Energy from Waste conference looks set to be one of the most important and forward-moving events for the international waste to energy sector.
Renewed confidence in the economy and future growth prospects? If activity around the Energy from Waste conference is anything to go by, that is certainly the case. Tremendous business development opportunities in an active, growth market.
Don't miss the chance to book your place now. Member of a supporting organisation? You might be able to book in at a supporting organisation member rate: check the website page now.
The energy from waste industry is entering a new phase, one that could well see the emergence of new partnerships, new markets, novel funding models, advanced technologies, innovation within existing technology and a drive for ever higher efficiencies in energy, heat and fuel delivery.
There is just one place to assess the information behind these changes, and one place to network with the decision-makers and thought-leaders who are driving this sector forward – Energy from Waste 2014.
Top speakers bring you latest information and informed insight; panel debate experts provide a breadth of views and opinion guaranteeing robust debate.
Networking occasions are plentiful throughout the event; the first evening drinks reception, sponsored by Metso, provides a unique opportunity to develop business contacts.
Don’t delay: places are going rapidly, so book your place now and ensure you are at the forefront of developments within your sector.